Severn Christian Church Prayer List
July 2, 2020
- Bob Funk, friend of Ken Moore - having side effects from throat cancer treatments
- UPDATE: Dave Canning, brother-in-law of Margaret Smith - home recovering from hospital stay. Tests negative for covid now. Continued prayers for complete healing.
- Danica Lovelace, friend of Margaret Smith and Jennifer Beil - currently hospitalized at Howard County General Hospital with an aneurysm located at the nape of her neck. Surgery is being discussed. Urgent prayer requested for complete healing.
- Lloyd Stoops, friend of Zack Olney, has been diagnosed with a rare and aggressive brain cancer. Prayer requested for healing for Lloyd, and for strength, comfort and peace for him and his family.
- Margaret Smith - Prayers of Thanksgiving for a beautiful celebration of life for her nephew, Browning Hyde.
- Mary Jo Taylor - Prayers of Thanksgiving! Over the past several weeks, all pain related to spinal stenosis has disappeared! Thanking God for His healing power and for those who lifted her in prayer for the past several months. Surgery, at this time is not required, praise God!
- Allyson Bader - prayer requested for her health and her spiritual walk
- Raquel Razuri, sister of Jorge Galvan - recently gave birth, baby (Natalya Zimena) was born premature at 5 mos. Raquel had tested positive for covid. Praise God that Mom, Dad (Jose) and baby are home and recovering.
- Brad Henriques, son of best friend of Doug Collins - in a motorcycle accident in Westminster - Thursday, June 11. Prayers for complete healing as he is currently hanging onto life. Prayers also for his family and friends.
- Prayer for our President and his administration. Prayers for wisdom and discernment. Prayers for first responders, medical personnel, our military, as well as many, many others. Prayer for their safety and protection.
- For our local, state, & federal elected & non-elected officials that they would be guided by God, that their decisions would be wise, their leadership would be principled, that they would govern with God-honoring discernment & preserve the freedoms we enjoy in this country.
- For God’s wisdom, strength & guidance for our elders, evangelists, & deacons at SCC
- Jocelyn McLemore
- Valerie Scott
- Mary Jo Taylor
- Justin Baker
Healthy Pregnancy - Mom & Baby
- Katie Adams
- Sarah Watson
- Alan Marshall, London Mission Church of Christ
- Hope For All
- The Samaritan Women
- Compassion International - Honduras
- Phoenix Roasters
- Local Outreach: Easter, VBS, Winter Relief, Pregnancy Clinic, Fall Fest, Christmas, and others.
Continue to Pray for...
Lyle Kenworthy (Jackie Graff)
Michael & Mary Major (Karaszkiewicz)
Carol and Gary Geldmacher (Karaszkiewicz)
Jean Busch-McMahon (Harry Busch)
Rita Bolander (Kathy Beam)
Kathy Coleman (Jon & Hannah Coleman)
Patty Owens (Millie Campion)
Jackie Zeender (Phil & Barb Thompson)
Kevin & Josh Geldmacher
Mary Ann Sudia (Roberta Kouneski)
Carrie Baquie (Linda Kimmel)
Lois Curcio (Ellen Blizard)
Trey Anderson (Mary Jo Taylor)
Kimberly Sawyer (Linda Kimmel)
Nick Hampe (Pam Olney)
Frank Kilby (Ellen Blizard)
Roslyn Brown (Hedy Nelson)
Georgiann Gibson (Amy Hall)
Keith Beauchemin (Linda Kimmel)
Stephanie Robinson (Hedy Nelson)
Diane Mills (Hedy Nelson)
Mary Blizard (Ellen Blizard)
Carmella Swartz (Mary Jo Taylor)
Charles Henkel (Jan Bell)
Kevin Guite (Jan Bell)
Garrett Bashke (Barb Thompson)
Bill Balch (Barb Thompson)
Jordan Robertson (Hedy Nelson)
Ashley Lagana (Jessica Swafford)
Michael Robinson (Lori Adams)
Dick Baker (Lori Thomas)
Rachel Cooke (Mark Perry)
Cindy Hubbard (Mary Jo Taylor)
Bill Levenson (Margaret Smith)
Eric Hyde (Margaret Smith)
Austin Evans (Barry and Laura Evans)
Teresa Bighorn (Carl Hetzer)
Liz & Eric Stephens
Bruce Sudbrook (Sylvia Moore)
Mike Stack (Barry and Laura Evans)
Family of Dean Keefe (Annette Kimball)
Dolores Schneiger (Barb Wilhelm)