Severn Christian Church Prayer List
May 24, 2018
- Praise & Thanksgiving for Lola Zabetakis! After several years of chemo, the cancer in her liver is in remission! Prayers requested that the cancer does not return to the liver or elsewhere.
- Kevin Black - Prayers of Thanksgiving for answered prayer! Continued prayer for his job and healing in his children.
- Ralph Smith has requested prayer for Doug & Kathy Hutchins whose 9-year old daughter died in a car accident. Prayers of comfort the family.
- Update on Robbin Ellison, Danielle Chenoweth's mom. She is walking with a walker. Learning to use her left side again. Continued prayers for health for Robbin Ellison, Betty Ellison, Sharon Chenoweth and Billy Myers.
- Donna Heckel, friend of Saundra Jackson, is struggling with cancer. Prayers for comfort, peace and complete healing.
- Mary Jo Taylor has requested prayers for her mom, Carmella Swartz. Prayers for wisdom for doctors to determine the cause of her mom's current state of confusion. Prayers for peace and comfort for her mom as she is frightened by this. Prayers for understanding, strength, & compassion for herself & her siblings as they determine the path forward for their mother.
- Allison Klebe, daughter-in-law of Mark and Nita Maggio, received a diagnosis of breast cancer. Surgery will be scheduled very soon. Please keep Allison, her husband - Chris, their family, Mark and Nita in prayer.
- Roberta Kouneski is scheduled for a lumpectomy on Wednesday, May 30
- Kenneth Hogue has been hospitalized at Walter Reed for an extended period of time. Please keep Kenneth, Alyssa and their boys in your prayers.
- Emmanuel and Heather Rosa - will both be away for a couple of weeks in May for training. Prayers of safety.
- Prayer request received Sunday, May 6 for an uncle battling cancer. In 2nd round of chemo on brain but not doing well. Was admitted to ER on Saturday, May 5 with low blood pressure and weakness. Prayers for complete healing, both physically and spiritually.
- Prayer request received Sunday, May 6 for a baby hit in her head with with a softball. She is having seizures and blood clots, surgery is uncertain. Prayer for the baby and her family.
- For our local, state, & federal elected & non-elected officials that they would be guided by God, that their decisions would be wise, their leadership would be principled, that they would govern with God-honoring discernment & preserve the freedoms we enjoy in this country.
- For God’s wisdom, strength & guidance for our elders, evangelists, & deacons at SCC
Healthy Pregnancies - Mom & Baby
- Rebecca Quigley
- Breanne Dobrzanski
- Andy Kimball (Travis AFB, CA)
- Ben Maggio (US Navy)
- David Maggio (US Army)
- Cody Patterson (Fort Bliss, TX)
- Thomas Sillaman (Langley AFB, VA)
- David Livengood (US Army)
- Thacker Nigro (US Army)
- Jason DiPaola (US Navy Reserve)
- Alan Marshall, London Mission Church of Christ
- Harold and Enid Fowler, Europe for Christ
- Indian Lake Christian Service Camp
- Local Outreach: Easter, VBS, Partners in Care Project, Winter Relief, Hope for All, Pregnancy Clinic, Fall Fest, Christmas, Meal Packages for AACPD, and others.
Continue to Pray for...
Larry Johnson & family
Lyle Kenworthy (Jackie Graff)
Michael & Mary Major (Karaszkiewicz)
Carol Geldmacher (Karaszkiewicz)
Janet Butler & family
Mary Ann Sudia (Roberta Kouneski)
Jean Busch-McMahon (Harry Busch)
Nick Hampe (Pam Olney)
Bethany Dixon (Ken Moore)
Frank & Danielle Chenoweth
Robbin & Jim Ellison
Kevin Black & his children
Hedy Nelson & family
Patty and Brian Moreau
Heinz Gemeinhardt (Nina DiFabion)
Chris & Allison Klebe (Mark/Nita's son)
Ranny George (Rana Jacob)
PamTararowski (Pat Merkey)
Pat Mckenna (Lisa McKenna)
Anitra Harvey (Hedy Nelson)
Judy Kolish (Lori Adams)
Billy Owens (Millie Campion)
Hanna Warfield (Alex Kimball)
Matt Bumerjit (Mary Jo Taylor)
Prendis Bennett, Sr. (Larry Nelson)
Michael Manos (Melanie King)
Ronnie Addison (Hedy Nelson)
Jorge Galvan and his children
Joseph Bell, Jr. (Carl Hetzer)
Jackie Prell and Becky Grimes
Paula Tingle (Hedy Nelson)
Donna Weikart & family (Melanie King)
Jens Gemeinhardt (Nina DiFabion)
Joyce Tagliaferro (Ralph Smith)
Eddie Fields (Hedy Nelson)
Sara Gonzalez (Tabitha Turner)
Erica Westwood (Mary Jo Taylor)
Rita Bolander (Kathy Beam)
Trey Anderson (Mary Jo Taylor)
Mary Ellen Ryder
Melissa Wolfe-Bennett (Hedy Nelson)
Talan Mangano (SCC ELC)